Throughout the pandemic, our goal has been to follow DE’s guidelines for houses of worship. You can view the most recent guidance here.
Based on the new guidance here are some updates for CityLight:
- We are no longer requiring masks. We are asking people to read the state and CDC guidelines and use their best judgement.
- If you, or someone in your family is sick, we are asking you please not attend for the safety of others.
- We will maintain a 3 foot social distancing policy in all rooms.
- Staff of NCCHS will disinfect all common surfaces before and after services.
- The school’s ventilation system has been upgraded to better assist the movement of air for our protection. (See details* below.)
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the school during services.
- Kids workers will continue to wear masks. Frequent hand washing, and cleaning of shared supplies/toys will continue to be followed.
If you are not able to attend for any reason, please know that you are not alone. We are committed to making your church experience as meaningful and life giving as possible. We will be livestreaming from the theater so that our Online Church will sync with our In Person Church. We hope you can make one of them!
Thank you for your patience:
We know this is not ideal for everyone. Thank you for understanding as we try our best to serve everyone, and provide for our collective spiritual growth, and community well being.
In October 2020, Newark Charter School installed needlepoint bipolar ionization systems to safely clean indoor air, leveraging an electronic charge to create a high concentration of positive and negative ions. These ions travel through the air continuously seeking out and attaching to particles. As particles become larger, they are eliminated from the air more rapidly…delivering a clean indoor air that is safe and healthy.